i recently took the piston out of my engine as the ring land decided to give up. once i had the piston out i tried to remove the gudgeon pin from the piston but its completely stuck tried every thing. so i went and bought a conrod and went to fit my new piston and conrod together but the pin isnt tight on the rod and simply will fall out. so i was just wondering if any one had this problem before and can any one tell me the dimensions of a glanza conrod to see if i have the correct rod. ideally the overall length and the little end bore size

cheers

dan

What pistons and rods? The stock ones need pressing out. Aftermarket ones have clips holding them on either side of the gudgeon pin.

oem piston bought from cam skills and the rod is off a lad off here but there is too much play in the pin and rod wen assembled and pin simply falls out it has to be the wrong rod. thts y i was wondering of the dimensions of the glanza rod to so check it and find out if it thw wrong one

cheers

dan