Bought another Starlet

Hi there. Just bought another Starlet for £80. Engine is sound but the alternator belt has snapped so need to get one of them. I've bought it for spares for my other starlet to get everything working. Then i will be autotesting it, just a small local time trial thing.

The advice i need is how hard would it be to swap over the wiring harnesses? For example my cd player doesn't work and clock because the wiring is too badly damaged. Also, any pointers with this task.

Help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Right ok thanks for that ste. Will have it home sometime next week. Get it stripped of everything i need then try and come 1st at the autotesting :) haha. 1st place at the moment seems to be a 1.5 diesel citreon ax so......

The engine loom is a piece of cake to change, on the other hand the interior loom is a compete ball ache (dashboard out etc etc)

And for the CD player plugs etc you will need to change the interior loom.

Yeah ive done it, but i never had time to make a guide.

You will need as much room as possible, so seats and all plastics out from around the gear knob etc.

Then be methodical and start taking it out.

I also had to do it, not a pleasant job, wont be that hard though really, bit of a pain because I had to wire the alarm back into the new loom so had to remember what went where, you may not have that trouble to it should be a simple job of swapping them over.

If you have to remove it from the other car then you will know what to look for when you take the loom out of the new car so you dont mess up :)