On a TD04, are there like rough guidelines to how much BHP it makes at given boost (bar)? Also should i change my headgasket before putting TD04 on as a safety precaution. I'm nearly on 200k with a fair bit of it measure in miles.

My engine is on stock internals, at the moment i'm running 1.0 Bar on CT9.

Will my engine handle 1.0 bar with TD04 and how much power roughly with 1.0 bar on stock engine will i make.

I have fueling mods, RRFPR, FCD obviously, HKS AFR adjuster, Walbro 255lph thats about the fueling mods i can think off. I'm sure its on stock injectors.

Any other help welcome for a first time install.

i would say the rough guideline would be like 210-250 , some people on here with standard engines have made 240+ bhp it all depends on the condition of the engine the turbo and the map ya get etc , ive been td04 for 2 days no im on a stndard engine and its done over 200K+ and i havent had any problems .... yet lol im going to get mine mapped to 1.2 bar and im aiming for 230bhp :) i havent changed my headgasket and i doubt theres a need too if i was you personally id ditch the rrfpr and fcd and get a proper management , im going to go emanage blue :)

and help on the first time install , keep some money back and expect some modding or something to go wrong :p lol

I'm wondering how the downpipe will fit my J Performance Exhaust. I'm going to start saving up again. Initially i was saving for a respray but then this kit came up. I would like to aim around 230hp aswell. I want to change gasket as a safety precaution if money allows it. Otherwise i'll just take the risk and do without lol.

1.0 bar on CT9 Car made 190hp.

IMO higher milage engines wont take bigger turbos any worse then lower milers, a bigger turbo puts less strain on the engine just tootling about and when on boost they cylinder pressures can be less for same amount of power

I Td04ed mine at 160l (135k in km and rest in miles) and ran it a 1.5 bar for 30k miles !! then put back to ct9 and sold on and car is still going now.

The important thing is to warm it up (as with an car n/a or turbo) before abusing it, and regular oil changes (every 2.5-3.5k i did)

To be honest i wish i still had the car as it was as it got a regular 40mpg and not alot on the daily commute and local fast cars could get near it.

so 1.2 bar on a 200k engine should be fine :)