how long do it take

depends on who is doing it and their skill level tbh,

im sure i could doa starlet engine out and in in 2 hours

but by the book maybe they would charge for a total of 3-4 hours????

still not in yet dude, playing the waiting game, there is another person after the same size so just waiting for them to come in stock.

and 2 hours im quoting thats taking the engine and box out and putting another engine and box back in with all the tools and ramp there,

obviusly it would be longer if you had to faf about splitting boxes and fitting clutchs etc

@lews erm aye am good man, sound to see you have the bug big time, thought you were stopping at 200bhp but obviusly your on a power struggle now lol

@ lew aye if you have all the tools to hand and know what your doing then aye

if its the first time your doing it then maybe not as its a bit of a steep learning curve if you have never done it before, it would be a good idea to get someone mechanicaly minded there to oversea tbh

but theres not that much to look out for tbh

hey dude you should do it in a day no problem. i jumped straight in at the deep end but what i did was take some pictures of bits with loads of pipes or wires. i swapped both looms aswell but since yours is just an engine swap just make note of anything you are unsure of and you should do it no problem in a day. definatly take note of earths as both cars I've put engines in have the same indicator problems lol