anyone from aberdeen area?

i have a silver starlet ep82, not hade mine long but trying my best to get new things done every week :) whats your spec?

i have ep91 not to sure on most stuff done really need a day when i get pictures up and note of all parts i bought mine already moddified you see. but i want to try and improve it sometime soon time i have a spare glanza what im curently breaking for parts so just finding out what i should pinch from it etc. where about in aberdeenshire you from?

• 1 month later...

Theres been so many people trying to sort out meets but never happens dont know why. :/ think its just becuase most people cant make it! but if you make a date and stick to it should be fine. just dont end up changing it, then it goes all to fuck... :o

x2

had a local meeting last nite on road left of aecc....went really well - were there 6-9pm n no trouble from cops or anything...had about 20 cars parked up! would b great to hav a just starlet one!! :p

agreed, shame i never knew anyone! haha

and its also a trek to get to from my house :p

but it was a cool spot

Is the beach/bouly still decent up Aberdeen way? Last time i was up was with the quad advance(yeah that long ago) trying to chase sapphires between the 2 roundabouts lol :ph34r:

its getting quieter but still the busiest place in aberdeen.

theres a big meet happening on 29th of october being held by trackandstreetgrampian.com,

the last meet was packed! almost every space was filled and the police were sound for once :(