Starlet Sequential shifter

As the title says, im not sure if this is the right place to post this one but i was thinking a sequential shifter for my starlet would be awesome bit of kit.

I've done a few searches for one and each time i come up with the ikeya sequential shifter with a listing for the ep91 i follow the link and theres no ep91 or ep82 listed. So my question is could an ikeya sequential shifter of a mitsubishi evo 8-9 with the 5 speed gearbox with reverse in the same place be modified or made to work on the starlet. I also remember seeing sequential shifters for sale on here i think many years ago but im unsure who sold these.

gary

Zisco over on TGTT can get ya on to the company that does them. Do u have dog rings in the box?

No dog rings spuddy just normal gear box, with the ikeya sequential shifter still have to use the clutch for gear changes just dont have to worry about missing gear selections,was just thinking along the lines looking at the evo unit that if i got the one for that, its the same shift pattern etc, could be made to work... could be wrong but it is the same shift pattern and is surely converting the h pattern shift in the same way.