Battlefield Bad Company 2

i still play this 2. just reminded me that i need to go buy a phone socket extention so i can get on xbox live again. i fidn the story kinda boring. like its a cool story but playing it out consists of ok go to here kill some guys on the way. ok now go to here and repeat the same lol. online i dont think it can be touched yet tho. call of duty - yeh thats fun but it lacks alot. with this theres never really any kids online shouting down a mic or anythin. whats your xbox username ??

mine is kraft 19

after going from call of duty its totally different lol harder i think due to the fact that you think ah ill go a medic so i can fix myself and then a tank rolls up n your sittin there with a pathetic little grenade and nothing to do lol.

I've moved my tv into another room now so im alot further away from it than before and im struggling to get used to it

Just stuck it on for a few games and got ass kicked lol. Didnt have a clue what to do couldnt get used to the knife button at all. Big enough maps but i thought i would be used to that from playing homefront alot but jesus the gameplay is a whole new level of gettin used to. Just need to keep at it. The most kills i managed was 4 lol

I miss the Box, i got the 3 red rings and cba to fix it, the xbox is all ready apart to be done but just cbb to sort the x plates out. Does anyone have an xbox for sale, or can fix it for me locally?

I will purely just need the xbox as i have wires/hardrive etcc. Wanna try and get it sorted so i can play online again, and want to get battlefield 3 and the new COD.

Let me know :)

I have a question to asked. Last night i was getting into the game an got a few kills with the engineer and unlocked the power tool but when i went out to the main menu to weapons and gadgets it wasnt unlock. Plus it is not recording any of my kills and stats its still saying i havnt killed anyone yet. On the battlefield website tho were you can check stats its right and my stats are up to date. Is this a common problem?