Wow yes that would be quite the collection of snakes! My mate bought a 4ft, 10yo corn a couple of months ago brilliant snake! Really really is! Really friendly and active. Nizmo tends to be quite a lazy c*** lol. Was playing xbox the other day with him on my lap and forgot he was there near jumped out of my skin when I remembered there was a snake on me haha

I considered a beardy at first tbh but ended up being a random thing that Nizmo came up at £160 with tank for a 6month old royal i thought i may as well especially since Im fairly sure hes a morph so could be worth a wee bit extra if he keeps goin that way lol. Hes due to shed very soon so Ill get pics up of any colour changes just hoping for another complete piece shed for the collection.

You have to get pics of the monitors up if you get them. Theyre a terrifying looking animal lol. Knew someone with a Tegu a while back and it was just a constantly angry little s*** lol Think Ill follow Nizmo with either a stupidly big snake or an epic lizard haha

i have a couple beards , rocky and lizzie both males lol

the missus wants loads she wants more beardies a massive iguana , monitors , few snakes , the list goes up everytime we visit a reptile shop lol

i reckon when we move our spare room will be a room full of vivs