Removing Headlights

Somebody must have done this.. How the heck do they get off?

Theres them long White plastic screws, is it just them that need opening?

I tried that last time on my brothers but just kept going round but not unscrewing!

Maybe it was just that dodgy screw, or am I trying it wrong?

I have pics and intended to write a guide never got round to it, it's late(just got back from family reunion) so no pics tonoght but I'll have a browse at my stash and see if I can give some tips

Ok, there is three rods/pivots/bits the headlight attaches to, two are black clips that come out of the head light, one is a piece of white plastic at top on the wing side of the headlight

1) Long, thick screw driver, put it behind the headlight, and use the car body to lever the headlight and pop out the top pivot (the one in the white plastic, this gives you some slack), be strong, but don't be over-keen

2) The black bit of plastic the inner most pivot sits in you want to remove that, I think I put a flat-head screwdriver under to lift the catch then slide it out (careful not to snap the clip)

3) The black clip can slide off the pivot (there is a channel for it to come off, turn it so the gap faces up, tap with the head of the screwdriver)

4) Same method to remove the last clip, but it may be easier just to hold the light in both hands and slide all off

Too refit I'd slide the two black clips on, slide the headlight onto them, then push back to get the top pivot back into the white plastic

Any questions let me know