Hey,

As the title says really. I get a knocking noise whilst going round roundabouts, and right turns in genera (coming from left side only)l. I've had a loook around and seems like my track rod ends are worn. Would this be causing the problems? What else is there you can suggest for me to check?

I also noticed that my disc isn't held on to the hub at all, untill the wheel goes on and locks it. Is this normal, there looks to be a hole for a bolt to go through in the disc, but nothing on the hub itself?

Many thanks

Ps , where would be best/cheapest to buy a set of track rod ends? I want to replace these anyway. :)

Hey,

As the title says really. I get a knocking noise whilst going round roundabouts, and right turns in genera (coming from left side only)l. I've had a loook around and seems like my track rod ends are worn. Would this be causing the problems? What else is there you can suggest for me to check?

I also noticed that my disc isn't held on to the hub at all, untill the wheel goes on and locks it. Is this normal, there looks to be a hole for a bolt to go through in the disc, but nothing on the hub itself?

Many thanks

Ps , where would be best/cheapest to buy a set of track rod ends? I want to replace these anyway. :)

Knocking could be a CV joint aswell mate. Normally there is a hole in the hub to put a bolt to hold your disc in place. My van ones arent in and its fine, makes a squeek sometimes. Nothing trivial

Mine knocks like crazy atm when right turning and looked at cv joints. LHS boot split open and RHS boot gone completely and joint wide open :S Lowering tends to throw cv joints out repeatedly imo

Was about to post link for where i got them on ebay but mines non ABS model :S If they do ABS version try uad-auto on ebay i got my 2 cv joints for £50 delivered to N.I

Phil