Erm well its a reeealy old turbo in terms of design and general age, they where used on the JDM Legacy RS between 89-93.

Not really meant for big power and will produce no more then a modern mapped TD04 imo. I would defiantly get a 16G over the VF12. you can pick up a good condition Subaru 16G with the bend on the intake housing still there which i think is handy as you can run a front mount filter right from the turbo.

A good Google search will probs bring up alot more then my vague knowledge will tell you

Erm well its a reeealy old turbo in terms of design and general age, they where used on the JDM Legacy RS between 89-93.

Not really meant for big power and will produce no more then a modern mapped TD04 imo. I would defiantly get a 16G over the VF12. you can pick up a good condition Subaru 16G with the bend on the intake housing still there which i think is handy as you can run a front mount filter right from the turbo.

A good Google search will probs bring up alot more then my vague knowledge will tell you

I searched nd was basically tho the same swapped it for a td05 16g anyway

this can be locked