driveshaft help please

My car seems to be eating cv.joints. its had 2 left ones in the last 2 months and.now the drivers side is.shot. i don't.use.it very often any more but when i.do it gets.driven fairly.hard. The car is really low which makes the shafts sit at an angle they weren't exactly designed for. however Im not running stupid power. its on td04 at .6 bar.

am i.better off to just get 4 brand new.cv joints (inner and outer) or get 2 new shafts? Cars Not my daily so it can be.off the road for a week or so while i sort it

• 2 weeks later...
My car seems to be eating cv.joints. its had 2 left ones in the last 2 months and.now the drivers side is.shot. i don't.use.it very often any more but when i.do it gets.driven fairly.hard. The car is really low which makes the shafts sit at an angle they weren't exactly designed for. however Im not running stupid power. its on td04 at .6 bar.

am i.better off to just get 4 brand new.cv joints (inner and outer) or get 2 new shafts? Cars Not my daily so it can be.off the road for a week or so while i sort it

mate im havin the same bother im running crazy power but td05 fully forged over 300bhp kazz 2way diff other nite i dropped her into second put foot in her nxt fing loud bang it broke the end o spline after c ring it stuck in gearbox in this process it burst a hole in sump so im puzzled wot damged