Fitting glanza bumper/bits to get

Ok with reference to parts pic here (thanks SiCaln)

I presume I just undo the blots under the bumper, at the top under base of the boot when it's shut, and any others I find to get it off.

I also presume the inverse is true for getting the Glanza on.

52159-10240 is that the number for the 'kit' (bumper + wheel arch linings + nuts/bolts)

52751, is that a chrome strip? the pic is labelled as carat (IE can I ignore it?)

yea sorry i couldent be more help but i think thats the number for the front end of hte kit,

you can ignore if its labeled carat as it should still fit your brief

are you thinking of getting these bits mate?

Yeah, was going to get a second hand (silver) one from SqueekyDuck on TGTT, however postage from Ireland was more than the bumper was going to cost :lol: so it looks like it's time to pay drug money to Toyota for parts, unless some kind soul has one lying around,.......

Hi Wings

A second hand glanza rear bumper one should fit straight on.

Mine did and it was off a breaker so there is a good indication that you won't need those toyota parts as mine didnt come with any additional parts/brackets/nuts etc, I used what was holding my old one.

It was simply wax on, wax off for me.

Hope this helps

Joz

Sounds good, well except theres no Jap breakers near me, have to trek off to Manchester :lol: (and after petrol and time spent, a new part may be better value, I'll get a quote for just the bumper monday, unless the weather is nice again so I rush home and forget :lol: )

The arch liners, did old ones fit, actually do the N/A's have them, had a quick look and don't think they do (or there not as big as I think they are :lol: )

Thanks

There's a post in the part no's section says £120 unpainted (by the Danish guy I think)

If your on about the thread by Martin E, that is for 98 spec front bumpers :lol:

If your on about the thread by Martin E, that is for 98 spec front bumpers :lol:

You can get the Glanza V bumpers unpainted..

They are black, and ready for primer...

The Partnumbers are:

52119 10907 front bumper

52159 10903 rear bumper

They are about 120 £ each.

Sparky you should go here :lol:

Also got a quote for the bumper painted today 237.89 + Vat :lol:

Was in a rush and didn't have the unpainted numbers, so didn't ask, will try again with them (perhaps ask around on TGTT a bit more or make the hour trek to Manchester scrapyards)

Nothing wrong with my eyes dude :D

Just my memory, It must of been 6 months ago when i read that thread and I thought it was just for the face-lift front bumpers ;)