what would you do?

hey guys and gals. just quick one what would you do personally ?

would you buy a starlet 1.3 na and hav insurance stay the same ?

or go for a 1.3 turbo starlet and grin and bare the price difference?

im not sure on difference as cant get hold of insurance due to my phone not be able to ring there number due to me blocking it with a 0 balance.

so opinions please . and if you could pm or list the ups and downs of both the cars :)

cheers JJ

insurance on a n-a int that bad your well under what u would pay for a gt or glanza, and are fun, but turbo has booosssttt nd that just makes u smile everytime u play with it

jut personal preferences...i say boost pal

Depends on quite alot lol. What are you looking for out of the car ? Whats can you afford ?

If its a fun cheap reliable car your after then go for an n/a. Still alot to do looks and handling wise .

If your after performance and can afford the maintainence of tuning a turbo car then go for a glanza gt.

Also the insurance will be alot different from a non turbo to a turbo. Being 19 wont do you any favours really either

hope that helps :)

If i were to go back a few years where i couldnt afford to insure a turbo or newer car then id go for a n/a and drop a 5efe into it :D

Russell