Aftermarket ECU? Apexi, Link G3, MoTec ?

I've got a motec M4 Pro mapped by the best in the business, Dave Rowe. Not the cheapest ecu by a long way, but a hell of a lot more acurate than anything else available.

I Wish, can't afford a Motec, I was thinking second hand Power FC or this new Link G3.

Who has a Power FC fitted, where did they get it and who mapped it?

What's best, Road or Dyno and if Dyno which dyno gives best results?

Fergal.

youll be lucky to pick up an apexi power fc now, there discontinued, and so all the second hand units floating about are going to be mega money.

i personally think road mapping, as it gives you real world figures. not many places tune on the road though for obvious reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
youll be lucky to pick up an apexi power fc now, there discontinued, and so all the second hand units floating about are going to be mega money.

i personally think road mapping, as it gives you real world figures. not many places tune on the road though for obvious reasons.

Well if anyone wants a state of the art Link G3 LEM ECU with boost control and dual maps fitted and mapped for £700 all in then let me know.

Fergal.