Running amp cable in EP91 3 door.

How do I remove the grey plastic sill protectors in my 1997 3 door sportif? Do they pull up or do I need to be unbolting/unscrewing some other bits of trim? Also, what's the best way to run the cable through the bulkhead? Can you do it from inside the car out into the engine bay via the grommet behind the airbox or will I need to drill and grommet the bulkhead? Cheers, Dan.

How do I remove the grey plastic sill protectors in my 1997 3 door sportif? Do they pull up or do I need to be unbolting/unscrewing some other bits of trim? Also, what's the best way to run the cable through the bulkhead? Can you do it from inside the car out into the engine bay via the grommet behind the airbox or will I need to drill and grommet the bulkhead? Cheers, Dan.

Yes the pastic bits just lift of, and amp cable can go trough the gromet on the passanger side footwel :D

Nice one F3rAL, thanks for your help :-)

The sill covers did just pull up - they are held in place by 4 plastic plugs that go into drilled holes in the sill. A sharp pull up will take them off and the plastic doesn't break luckily! I ran the power cable through the grommet you can see in the passenger footwell into the engine bay then dug around under the bonnet to find it. I ran power down the driver side along with the remote lead. Needed to trim a bit of plastic trim to slide some cable behind but all fairly easy otherwise (1 hour tops).