Defi not accurate??

got the car mapped got in it put my foot down gizmo went to 1.2 deffi went to 1.6 i panicked and turned the gizmo to 0.59 which boosts to 1.1 on the deffi, now i spoke the the garage and he said that its mapped off the gizmo and that this is the accurate one and he uses a secondary boost gauge on the rolling road, also the ecu the power fc has a boost cut on it as well so it wont over boost i thought deffis were ment to be one of the most accurate gages so should i believe the deffi or the gizzmo cause god knows i dont wanna be boosting at 1.6bar on standard internals and a ct9 hybrid lol

mate if its only running half the potential boost then fook me i ll be like :D cause its quick as hell atm, i wanna come yarko but its like police "/ really dont want to risk it :harhar:

Sanchez what did you believe the defi or the gizmo cause even if I put it on .59 it boosts to 1.1 on defi and ant it's a lot better but I wouldn't say it's legal by lowies standards

well i believed the gizzmo mate as Gaz and Aze mapped her for me, and told what they had mapped her too.

So the gizzmo was reading what they had told me while the Defi was reading a little higher.