swapping ignition barrels...?

alright guys almost finished wiring up my 4efte conversion then ran into a road block, the n/a ignition barrel wont plug into the 4efte wiring loom so went and got a whole steering column from a ep91 except key wont work...so is it possible to swap my n/a ignition barrel over to my ep91 ignition that ive just bought?...how hard is it to put a new steering column in is there any way to get around doing it i.e shortcut?...

n.e. helps apprciated thanks

p.s need steps on how to swap barrels if possible too plz

yeh you can swap over the ignition barrel. i just done it on my n/a before i decided to break it. its a bitch tho because you have to try get into the 2 security bolts that hold it on and drill them out. I dunno how that will work for immobiliser etc tho but i cant remember if there is one built into the 4efte ecus anyway.

yeh you can swap over the ignition barrel. i just done it on my n/a before i decided to break it. its a bitch tho because you have to try get into the 2 security bolts that hold it on and drill them out. I dunno how that will work for immobiliser etc tho but i cant remember if there is one built into the 4efte ecus anyway.

thanxs