Blitz single SBC and boost dropping at 5k revs

Hi, i have just got my ep82 gt . . Since i got it it has dropped off boost around 5000-5500 rpm, gradually dropping until i get to the limiter, originally i thought it was the actuator not being set up properly but hours of adjusting the actuator/boost levels led to absoloutly nothing, on further inspection of the solenoid itself i discovered one hose was missing (i found a picture online of the blitz sbc the same as mine, the hose missing is the one with the arrow)

Can anyone tell me where this hose is meant to attatch to?

Also any other reasons the boost would drop at a certain rpm?? Really stumped :)

Oh and i am pretty sure my standard CT9 turbo is on its way out . . but cant see that causing it to drop off??

sbd1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Right TOMs ecu is fitted, sadly the car is still dropping boost :)

I was thinking could it be the manifold restricting it at higher revs? the manifold appears to be cheap ebay one. . . it has defo not split though.

Or maybe the boost controller as it seems to drop bang on 5.5k

cheers

Right TOMs ecu is fitted, sadly the car is still dropping boost :)

I was thinking could it be the manifold restricting it at higher revs? the manifold appears to be cheap ebay one. . . it has defo not split though.

Or maybe the boost controller as it seems to drop bang on 5.5k

cheers

Run a hose from turbo to actuator that will by pass boost controller and see if it holds boost better.