After putting my TD04 on, i noticed the oil is leaking slightly from braided oil feed. i have traced it back to the part where it goes onto the engine near the Oil Filter. From the CT9 oil feed there is a little washer that goes onto the other side. Do i put this washer on the braided one.

I currenty have got the washer on and its leaking with it on. How have you guys got it on, with or without washer?

Let me know quick so i can sort it for for college.

ps. sorry about wrong section :ph34r: Try to understand its urgent

Little update on this, I have just got back from the car. It was leaking from the oil return( rubber pipe in other words (i think thats what its called)) This is the only single thing i didn't check after putting the TD04 on. My mate put this on. :S I checked every other bugger there all the screws, bolts, nuts, then went round everything i opened or removed and made sure its on snug. This 1 pipe i didn't do.

The pipe was loose and could we taken off even though the standard clips were there. So i took that clip off and put a Jubilee Clip tightened the clip all the way. And its stopped now. (I hope) And no more black patches where ever i park lol.

Thanks for the help Lads. And Sorry about posting in the wrong section :)