tm-developments

ive had enough of waiting now, you said you would refund me for the appaling work carried out by yourselfs a few weeks ago

you deleted all my messages and facebook comments

you said you would do the refund so please keep to your word

I noticed him delete your Facebook comments a few times, that's lame. He's not a registered trader on here and I'm not sure how often he browses the forum, so you may have more chance via email and phone. I'm guessing you've tried that though?

I ordered from TM Developments a couple of weeks back. Failed to tell me the product was out of stock before money was sent plus their customer service was piss poor tbh. Bought the product through ebay so as soon as i left neutral feedback they didn't bother leaving me anything.

Hope you get this sorted naz!

I noticed him delete your Facebook comments a few times, that's lame. He's not a registered trader on here and I'm not sure how often he browses the forum, so you may have more chance via email and phone. I'm guessing you've tried that though?

Iddy, no he has not contacted me by phone or email. of which he has both. It was explained last week that I had problems with paypal and I would refund him as soon as that was sorted. Since then there have only been comments on facebook which I feel is the wrong place, just pick up the phone.

The repair was carried out and the bolt was already loose. We managed to loosen it further and then re tighten it quite easily without it breaking. I would suspect it was then undone with an impact gun that probably caused it to sheer in the first place. His remaining £25 was refunded last night at 11pm by bank transfer. It seems some people would rather post comments on here or facebook than pick and the phone. Had he explained he could wait no longer on the phone I could have arranged a bank transfer there and then