Problem with new HT leads!

hi guys just having abit of problem brought these HT leads from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110105153877

tried fitting them today in myb uk EP91, but the end core, the part which goes to the distrubution cap, is too big, it doesnt go in seems abit thicker than my standard leads, and the core is slighlty longer, hes given me the exact product with correct part number, but i dont now y it wont fit,

any help?

its not the plastic clip, tht fits on exact same size on the distrubution cap, if tht wat your talkin about, its the metal core, thts thicker, an longer slighlty. on the original 1s seems more pointer as if they been cut and bent to fit in, i was thinkin of doing tht to them, cut it abit and make them fit, dont now if thts safe though,

it makes perfect sense.

if you do things cheap, you may well end up having to do them twice, i.e spending far more than forking out a little more in the first place.

by the way, uprated leads like magnecor etc are just cons, they dont improve performance etc, stock new leads do the same job if you can get em for a good price, they're all marketing with thicker casing, they dont do shit.