daz gt turbz ..where is my exhaust??

as per title, didnt want it to get this far but you are not answering my calls, and not letting me know what's going on.

it was tuesday you said you would call a courier and let me know where the exhaust is and its now sunday and ive heard nothing.

i sent your money quick enough, wish you did the same with the exhaust.

ive been patient

Dan

as per title, didnt want it to get this far but you are not answering my calls, and not letting me know what's going on.

it was tuesday you said you would call a courier and let me know where the exhaust is and its now sunday and ive heard nothing.

i sent your money quick enough, wish you did the same with the exhaust.

ive been patient

Dan

get this far?? i pm'd you back on tues when you pm'd me, i gave you my number and everything and you have not been back in contact with me? then you put this up? WTF?

get this far?? i pm'd you back on tues when you pm'd me, i gave you my number and everything and you have not been back in contact with me? then you put this up? WTF?

ive called that number you gave me everynight so far, and minutes before i put this up but just kept ringing.

felt like this is the only way we are going to progress

ive called that number you gave me everynight so far, and minutes before i put this up but just kept ringing.

felt like this is the only way we are going to progress

ive been gettin calls of a withheld number? a reply to my last pm would have been a start mate or even a text saying its you and a number to call you on.

you also pm'd a moderator less than 48 hours after u sent the money saying you hadnt got it yet! your moaning about no cantact and you havent been cantacting me!

ive been gettin calls of a withheld number? a reply to my last pm would have been a start mate or even a text saying its you and a number to call you on.

you also pm'd a moderator less than 48 hours after u sent the money saying you hadnt got it yet! your moaning about no cantact and you havent been cantacting me!

i have been phoning you with a number that ends with 771 every night at least 3 times . . i have replyed to every pm you have sent me ? can you just tell me whats happening with the exhaust please as that's all i wont too know ??? its 3 weeks !

Daz is on here everyday without fail, he's a very active member and proved very very trustworthy in the past (Hey I've bought off him no probs)

If your part hasnt arrived and he's still contacting you theres no need to make this public sort it out privatly threads like this can ruin a well built reputation. please sort this with Daz via PM i guarantee he has every intention of sending you the exhaust

Thread closed :thumbsup: