As the topic says guys i really need help with my HID's. The problem is that they worked perfect in my old car which took H4 size bulbs aswell as the Starlet and now they're playing up in the Starlet.

Ok so there the low beam standard halagoen bulb but Full Beam HID but i have tried nearly every possible combination of the wires to get them to work but nothing happens.. So what happens is:

1. I have them connected right and everything.

2.I turn on the lights and they start flickering, but when i put on full beams HID's they work perfect, so took out the top connector where the wires connect into the old relay thingy the bulb plugs into and i dont have dips but Full HID beam works.

3.Tried alot of fiddling around but can't seem to get both the bulbs going :mellow:

4.Don't know if anyone knows what kind they are but they're virtual daylight xenon headlight conversion. They're like a plug and play thing, if you understand.

So does anyone know if it would be the battery is too weak ;) or i noticed that the headlights share their power supply from one to the other and the amp in the wiring connecting them aint strong enough or what??

Please somebody must know :(:wub:

Check the earth's as mine were flickering, i found that my battery was ok but the did dim slightly when i had my sub on. If your earths are ok try contacting the supplier and get them to send another set of ballasts out. If they have a hard knock they stop working.

Hope it helps

Shahzad