whoo 1 car fixed 1 to go

well happy the other day my so called reliable Hyundai accent decided to throw a wobbly and the cam belt snapped so had it recovered...... today went out with new cam belt, 3 hours later starts up first turn and runs sweet :p £24 fix nothing better that good old fixing it yourself.

now just need to get the piece of crap starlet on the road, seem to be having more trouble than ever though, cant wait to feel boost again through the 5e :(

Dean

Same with me, currently have no car but I just can't be bothered to finish the Glanza off. It's tax'd, insured and MOT'd too so it's such a waste. It just needs the brakes fitting to it but I can't be arsed! :(

Ditto!

Its been nearly two years since i last drove my starlet! The most silly thing is, its not like i cant be arsed to finishe it because i have, i dropped int eh forged 5e after building it and it runs fine.. I had it MOT'd and now its just on the drive waiting for tax n insurance to be ran in.

Now i cant be arsed, lol