Not Another Starlet Owner

thanks for the kind words guys and girls. charl the vitara is a beast but only in its own way :)

the pics could be a bit tricky. not allowed camera phones in work really. il see what i can do though people.

yea the sr 20 is a nearly bombproof engine. chain driven and has been producing some good power figures in the states. if you search for mazworx and have a look at their engine it is a work of art. 1100bhp, 12 injectors and a 2.2L engine. obviously boosted to high hell and a hell of alot of work gone into it.

matty get some pics on here of it :) and look into that redline shock proof gear oil. i put a link on your thread on gearboxes.

adam you love my beard. il let u stroke it again when i next see u :)

zoe dont let adam get all the glory, your starlet is awesome too

steve your a nut case and have a ocd with rare jdm parts. (secretly i am too but shhhhh)

socks i cant wait to actually see your car. it sounds beastly.

taggy yea they pay some big monies out there. something i think we al could do with right about now.

lewis has charl sent you the pics of your car from jae yet?

im looking forward to meeting everyone at some point. share same interests and what not.

sam.