emb mappinng and tuning

hi all not sure ive put this in right place but anyways ive noticed a few people asking were a good place to get emb mapped and just thought id give a quick mention to will at rdt.tv, Will is an absoloute boy genious really knows what he is doing not only with jap stuff but pretty much anything so long as its boosted, he talked me through every step and bits i didnt get really dumbed it down for me, not only will he map emb but also will map quite alot of other systems, as i said this guy is a genious and a top bloke to boot, customer service skills are awsome never once talked down to me or made out that he was better than anyone for having the knowlage, he also runs a dyno pack dyno which im led to belive are super accurate, all in all an excellent dude to deal with will defo be going back hes gonna build me 5e for me woops ive let a lil out lol, :thumbsup: anyways just to let you know i would defanately recomend him for your mapping needs and tuning Top bloke :)