air filter relocation kit.........questions after fitting :)

hi all, fewwwwww questions :D well i fitted a air filter relocation kit after taking my aircon out and honestly the actual sound from fitting one of these is immense!! you can really hear the turbo sucking!!! just a question really as everything is normal aint it sounding like this?

oh and another thing, i am getting a front mount in a few weeks and have been going about installing everything rrfpr etc etc etc so its all ready and my car was boosting at 10psi before i fitted the air filter relocation kit and i had terrible boost creep as i had a decat etc fitted, but now after fitting the kit i dont have any boost creep at all BUT the boost has dropped to 8 psi,,,,,,anyone help on this as to why?

oh yeah i swapped the vacuum lines to elimate the hi / lo boost before but is there anywhere special i have to put the vacuum lines back? as there was one going from the EFI pipe but now with the kit fitted there is no where for it to go,,,,,thanks :)

oh and the dump valve is still dumping but not as loud as before, is this normal with the air filter relocator kits? if nto i will check for any boost leaks etc :)

mat ;)

hey john hows it going? glad uksc is back online! been away for a bit holiday and stuff, i have not fitted an actuator yet bud, so far had exhaust, decat, rrfpr, air filter relocation, going to get front mount in about 3 weeks :D getting actuator so can have a boost set at and be safe deffo :D i am getting hks in about a week and a half :o i will have a check for some boost leaks as i may have missed something when i did it so will have a check :o

john, is it worth getting the 255 fuel pumps or can the standard ones handle ok? i can remember you saying :) anyways hope ya well bud, mat :)