Greedy FCD how to wire in?

Bah why is nothing ever straight forward!

I have got a greedy FCD but im having problems with it, i just wired it in and when i start the car the engine management light wont go out and its running rough.

I removed the FCD and the problem goes away, am i wiring it in wrong. Here is a pic of it, i just copied the way it came off the other loom, im confused!!

IMAG0133.jpg

There is a Black, Red, Green and White wire

Now I am under the asumption Red is positive, black is negative and the green and white wires are the ones which tap into the boost sensor, or what ever sensor it is ;)

I put that one into the lime green wire which it was in originally, i checked the diagram from another FCD to make sure, but it wasnt the same brand so wasnt sure if it was correct.

Anyway with the FCD in its running crap, i must be doing somthing wrong

Suggestions?

Plus another thing, i assume my car will now hit fuel cut without this installed, is that safe to do so? The rest of the fueling mods are still in place. I want to do some "Testing" tonight ;)

I just took it up the road and without even giving it much beans its a bloody rocket ship and for some reason the turbo sounds 10x louder too, sounds like a plane taking off, possibly a leak not sure yet, which is why i want to go back out ;)

Hahaha what a minge, i just found out that the green wire on the map sensor needs to be plugged in the correct way around on the FCD, i had it back to front!

Will sort it tomorrow now ;)

Plus another thing, i assume my car will now hit fuel cut without this installed, is that safe to do so? The rest of the fueling mods are still in place. I want to do some "Testing" tonight ;)

I just took it up the road and without even giving it much beans its a bloody rocket ship and for some reason the turbo sounds 10x louder too, sounds like a plane taking off, possibly a leak not sure yet, which is why i want to go back out :p