bar it out of the box, dont be scared of it. just use something like the flat end of a crow bar, and praise it.

hub end....well...in theory you should be able to undo the hub nut and tap it out, btu i have failed on many occasions with my starlets.

yes it does just slot in. as i said, use a longish bar with a flat end, and bar it VERY quickly to shock it. it will pop straight out.

wheel hub side is a different kettle of fish. spend about half hour on it and if it dont move then it is never gonna come out. so you will have to undo the ball joint, track rod and hub carrier bolts and remove the shaft with the whole hub attached.

so you will have to undo the ball joint, track rod and hub carrier bolts and remove the shaft with the whole hub attached.

wow sounds like fun ?? not lol

if that does happen to me how am i meant to tget the shaft out then once i remove the whole hub with shaft ??

do i just chap it out ?

take it to a garage and get it pressed out. thats is the easiest way.

what i did once was stack some breeze blocks up in 2 rows far enough apart and high enough for the driveshaft to hang and then twatted it like a cunt with a copper hammer. if you do that only use a copper faced hammer and watch the wheel studs.