Lo/Hi Boost Config

As Pertaining To My Heading....I Did A Conversion On My Glanza From 4EFE To 4EFTE...I Have Never Felt Like My Car Is Performing Fully Since Built...I Have A Boost Controller...Fuel Pressure Regulator And MSD Coil...I Have Never Set Up The High And Low Button On My Car Either...Never Even Put In The Solenoid....I Been Doing Some Research On My ECU (89661-10040) And I Noticed On The 16 Plug Connector The Number 7 Pin Says (BC- Boost Control) I Am Trying To Find Out If This Is An Input Or Output And If So Does This Mean That The Ecu Has 2 Different Settings For Hi And Lo Boost...If This Answer Is A Yes Then Would This Mean Without It Hooked Up My Ecu Automatically Stays In Low Boost Mode?With A Map Setting For That Mode?If So This Would Explain Why My Car Feels So Sluggish And Sucks On Fuel Economy...

Well I Just Changed It And It Still Give The Same Reading...So Am Guessing Its Good ANd My Air Fuel Guage Says Its Rich...I Did Some More Research Today And Found That The 16 Pin Connector Has A Button On it (Number 7) Called BC (Boost Control..)I Check It And Its An Input To The Ecu With 12volts Coming From the Wire Going To It....I Disconnected It..And For Some Reason The Car Does Feel Different...Or Maybe Its My Mind Playing Tricks On Me....I Never Installed The Solenoid On My Car...Because the other car i bought to get the engine from never had it in either....