Need a bit of info, have just bought some rota grids, they are either 15x6.5(65 is stamped on the inside wheel) or 7J as thats what I was told, I assume its 6.5J though, they are wrapped in 195/50 15's and have an offset of 40, but I have fitted 5mm spacers bringing them to 35 offset.

I though allwas fine but it seems i got an ever so slight rub of the rear o/s arch tonight, so it looks like I will have to remove the spacers, unless there is anything else as I thought glanzas were 35-42 offset?

The car is lowered 40mm on spax springs.

Thanks

Have you got a rear control rod/panhard, check out chasse & suspension section. Sound like your alignment is out, and yes that is a 6.5 rim. You can run a 185 to a 205 Tyre on that rim look at demontweeks Tyre chart.

Yes standard off set is about et 38.

Edited by lukeEP82

Have you got a rear control rod/panhard, check out chasse & suspension section. Sound like your alignment is out, and yes that is a 6.5 rim. You can run a 185 to a 205 Tyre on that rim look at demontweeks Tyre chart.

Yes standard off set is about et 38.

Not an adjustable one mate, no. I think this maybe what I need as it seems that it was only the o/s rear one that caught. How do you mean alignment? As in what a panhard will solve?

How do you know its 6.5 mate? Thats what gut instinct said but I dont think the tyres are at fault.

I have taken the spacers off for now on the back, had to mod the centre caps a little to get them to fit, against the hub nut cap which is strange.

Yes mate, you will need an adjustable panhard to solve the problem. You need one if you make any change to the ride height of the car, its the nature of the rear trailing arm design, you need to realign the back wheels to the front. They are easy to fit, most people will say take it to a garage to get it aligned correctly but if your on a budget just use a ruler and measure the distance from edge of tyre to edge of the car, but the car has to be dead flat.

As for the wheel width I would suggest the 65 was code for 6.5" you could try measuring it but its not easy I think you measure the land that the tyre sits on not the out side edge of the rim.