Wheel to arch clearance?

Right, I currently have a set of Rota grids in 40 offset, 35 offset as fitted with my spacers. I also have a Cusco adjustable panhard rod which is set ever so slightly to the nearside to cater for the axle moving when hitting bumps. I'm also lowered 40mm.

My problem is when I have people in the back it still catches the arches, just...

I take it my panhard doesnt need adjustment as its both, do I need some stiffer shocks or what?

If your car is rubbing both sides then no you don't need to adjust your panhard rod. You could just remove your 5mm spacers or get narrower tyres or lower profile tyres. You don't need to change your shocks they only effect the speed that your car moves up and down. You need to change your springs for high compression (suffer) ones because then it takes more weight to move them down. That means you can get an extra fat friend in the back.

Ah I see, I did want to keep the spacers as my stupidly designed centre caps don't fit without, I'm trying to mod them to still fit though.

I assumed 15x 6.5 et 35 would be okay, but with two very light people in the back or scrubbed a slight amount.

I assumed stock shocks on lowered springs, especially nackered stock shocks would cause too much bounce?

I've got newish spax springs on, if that helps diagnose the problem?