Bilstein B6 or KYB Excel-G's at 40mm?

Looking for some new shocks, was just about to go for some excel G's but then i've seen these, they're a fair bit more in price though so I'm wondering if its really worth it or do I just get the excel-Gs?

/>http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/517321/toyota/bilstein-b6-front-damper/34-050484.html

/>http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/519605/toyota/bilstein-b6-rear-damper/24-023528.html

They will be better as they are designed for lowered springs, although ive only seen them in starlet guise once the german scene uses bilstein alot more....the life of the excel g ones is vastly reduced with lowering springs...not to mention the ride quality as they are designed for an oem application not a sports hence the Kyb Ultra Sr's

I did alot of research when lowering my Ep the only easily obtainable none jap shocks avaliable to us are koni inserts and the billys you found...even then cost price is £500+ which is coilover territory and a far better investment...importing some japs if your lucky enough to find someone who will is going to cost in the same region

If your thinking of spending that much go for the meisters and save your self the headache...dont forget youve still got to fit the springs or in the case of the konis, do the drilling/cutting....

Yeah I realise after that post that the price was per shock, no chance lol.

I've been looking around and there seems to be not much around except excel g's, camskill say those ultra srs in my other topic are discontinued and for an older model anyway, so maybe your right about the Meisters mate, didn't fancy coillies but I've heard good things about them