Kanjo Monkeys Trackday/racing Forum

Hi Guys,

So Me and afew guys have decided to start a low budget forum that is predominantly for info on up coming trackdays/events and advice/help for anyone and everyone looking to get into trackdays or other forms of motorsport, from total noobs to circuit pro's looking to share/swap ideas and tricks smile.png

It is a very low budget forum (COUGH free COUGH) and will only be upgraded if there is enough interest and use.

I am currently adding how to guides to the forum and will be doing a full walkthrough and b16/18 teardown and install.

So if your interested in having a lurk about or posting a few posts hopefully we will be able to get some events, competitions and prizes going.

There will be a free BBQ in the summer but no date is set yet, will be posted up when everything is set.

Click For Home Page >>> Kanjo Monkeys

Would Be Nice To Have Some Of You Toyota People On There Aswell As Its Not A Honda Only Forum So Get Posting

Edited by JDM Bear

Actually its not recognised by MSA as a motorsport (well the last time i looked at the blue book) maybe in the new blue book thats changed but as far as i know Drifting does not conform as a motorsport YET.