yeah it just pulls off iirc but needs some force and wiggling, also WD40 helps, you need to balance between force and not warping the bootlid, once thats off remove the motor from under the boot trim then use a 32mm grommet i think, ive got a bag of them somewhere if you need one. :)

Edited by A L 3 X

yeah it just pulls off iirc but needs some force and wiggling, also WD40 helps, you need to balance between force and not warping the bootlid, once thats off remove the motor from under the boot trim then use a 32mm grommet i think, ive got a bag of them somewhere if you need one. :)

Alright, thanks.

I just can't get the clip off the rear panel, they just turn without coming off :/

If you can, hold the outer bit with your fingers, if not something like a sharp knife point to grip it but this will mark the clips, depends if you're as picky as me lol...

then once youve got the outer bit secure turn the inner bit with the screwdriver but dont put much downwards pressure on, they're tricky but the centre bit should eventually unscrew, then just lever and pull the whole clip out :y:

If you can, hold the outer bit with your fingers, if not something like a sharp knife point to grip it but this will mark the clips, depends if you're as picky as me lol...

then once youve got the outer bit secure turn the inner bit with the screwdriver but dont put much downwards pressure on, they're tricky but the centre bit should eventually unscrew, then just lever and pull the whole clip out :y:

I've gotten 4 of the clips off, 1 just doesn't want to part the car. Do you know the part number for the clips?