Are rusty archs common on glanza's??? and if they have one should i not touch it with a stinky stick???? does anybody know if there are replacement archs or is it a rear quarter panel job??? Any help would be great

Cheers Andrew

NEVER seen a rusty arch on a glanza mate, only reason it'd do so was if they'd done a very bad job of rolling the arch lip on it (if they've lowered it too much), i'd walk away otherwise mate.

NEVER seen a rusty arch on a glanza mate, only reason it'd do so was if they'd done a very bad job of rolling the arch lip on it (if they've lowered it too much), i'd walk away otherwise mate.

This is the car mate the guy is a member on gtturbo His names paul

31032007016.jpg

31032007011.jpg

that was newera's car, thought it was a minter, but i didnt know the arches were rusty !!

how bad are they?

Im not to sure i think its just the drivers side one paul is sending me a pic tonight bodyshop said it would be around£300 £500 depending how bad it is and if the do pattened parts. plus its on 76,0000 miles so im guessing the turbo would be ready for a refurb its running 12psi