4E-FTE - What's missing?

Found a 4E-FTE that I'm going to buy, I'm a a novice at what else I'll need, here's the description;

"Extra Info: Bought this off s.murphy back in may. Its had a full rebuild including acl bearings, new toyota rings, oil pump, complete engine gasket kit. You are getting a basic engine with no altenator, inlet mani etc you will have to transfer your old engine bits over. Engine will be avaliable in january once i get my new engine. All the engine needs is a water pump and your inlet mani, alternator and a set of ht leads to drop it in"

b49174d2.jpg

9c6a89a5.jpg

From what he's explained I'm going to new a waterpump, alternator,HT leads, intercooler, a CT9 and manifold... Is that it?

Other than that what else am I goin to need to literally throw on a loom and have this turning over...? Or any other questions I should ask?

Also, will my N/A alternator bolt onto this and charge ect... And any other bits I need be transferable?

Lewis

Edited by Zeldoz

Ask him to do a compression test

You'll also need the flywheel, clutch, starter motor, maybe crank pulley and power steering pump?

My N/A is power steering? So is that ok?

Starter motor... Didbt think of that again is that transferable from my N/A?

Flywheel and clutch was planning on using my standard gearbox and clutch, shafts ect...

Then next month new flywheel and clutch as it'll sit garaged and driven a TINY amount! Would that be ok?

You have a engine by any chance? ;)