how do you wire up a rear fog light on a GT? NEED HELP IM OUT OF OPTIONS!

Have you tryed checking the connection on the pump? On the side of the washer bottle,

If its naffed I'm sure u could get a second hand 1 easy.

About the fog light, I had 2 reverse lights on mine, replaced 1 with a red bulb, cut the reverse wires off, and wired a switch onto the dash, think the power comes from the cig lighter wires, but I'm sure there is a closer live feed

Edited by shavnh

right guys washers work ok just that I've wired the fog into the tail light loom and works fine with the front fog lights when on so i took it back the the MOT garage and they still said not passable cause the rear fog has to be on a separated switch and theres got to be a light to show its on. it has to work when the headlights are on can anyone show me a diagrams on how to do it because i won't have another cafe to drive anymore as my mum taking her car back and i won't be able to get to work. so please guys i only got today to wire it up please help

i looked mate theres nothing back there the old loom was all cut up so I'm using a replacement and wired it though there and it works but I'm having a problem with the switches where I'm trying to wire the rear fog switch into the front fog switch so the rear switch only get power when the front fogs are on. it works but the light on the rear switch doesn't come on for some reason am i wiring it wrong?