Hey B)

My V runs 0.9bar but over the past few days it has been creeping to 1.2 and the other day it spiked all the way to 1.5... shat myself to say the least, my profec b was going tits at me flashing red and beeping lol. I run an external wastegate and nothing seems to have changed and its never done this before :( anyone any ideas?

check all your vacume and boost pipes mate anywiring plugs aswell and check all hose clamps maybe breathing ect air from some where i had a vxr in work the other day doing same thing

ummm drop your de-cat off and check the waste gate penny if your still running the internal waste gate mate as that vrx i did the other day when i booted it down the road the waste gate penny kept sticking open .all did was drop the de-cat spray some wd40 took the actuator arm off and worked the penny open and shut for few min till it felt looser put it all back together and was fine mate .so worth a look mate its normaly somthing silly like that bud

your running the solenoid to the top of the wastegate yes? if the solenoid wasnt opening then you would only boost to the spring pressure in the wastegate (somewhere around 0.5bar), sounds to me like the solenoid is stuck open allowing the top of the wastegate to precharge the springs giving you higher boost levels.