this is more of a repost as im still having this proplem and to be honest its bloody annoying! when my engine is warm and I put my foot down even slightly I get flat spots :( only gear it doesn't happen in is 5th.

can anyone shed some light or give me idea on what it could be ?

heres the orginal post : http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50980

cheers James :)

The mani was on when I brought the car :) was fine then til about 3months ago roughly :( I will have to look into all these things I'm looking into getting a new clutch soon anyways :) and I don't think it matters what revs if I give it a quick push or push flat to floor it will still give me a flat spot but its defently when its warm :) never when its cold

Exactly the same as mine dude, have a rolling road print out to prove it, was literally off the scale lean in the mid rev range. Just started riching up slightly before the limiter. All sorted now though but might not be a bad idea to get your afr checked, it will end in more tears if it is Fueling related than if it's just the clutch on the way out.

aye id agree get the fueling checked on an rr isnt very costly (£30-60) and it does sound like clutch if its when warm bt defo worth checking fuel just incase as engine rebuild isnt what you want to be doing tbh.