1998 Toyota Glanza V

Its been a tough decision but I feel its time to move on from the Glanza as it isn't suiting my car needs anymore. I have loved this wee motor for the past 3 and a half years of ownership and it has never let me down once.

TBH the car is standard enough with a few subtle and sensible mods. I had planned to take the car a bit further but circumstances prior to x-mas this year seen that all bits an pieces I had collected, had to be sold :(

The car is a 98 face lift version with the non LSD box. All electrics still function perfectly and the air con has been removed for ease of removing the filter for servicing and as also I had the intention of fitting a front mount.

It comes with an Apexi air filter and N1 cat back exhaust system as well as TRD Leads and Duracon gear knob.

It also has an HKS SSQ Dump valve and Turbo timer which is always used regardless of the length of journey. Most for sale ads usually include this old chestnut but I can stand by this as the CT9B still pulls well on standard boost @0.8 bar given the cars mileage (164,000 kms / 102,000 miles) !

The car also sits on Speedline Safari alloys which I recently picked up online on ebay just before the winter. It was an impulse buy and I was caught if I am honest. The listing only showed one alloy and it was the best . The 4 wheels where painted white and contained a fair bit of kerbing, this doesn't reflect my driving in anyway (if you can believe that lol) . One was also missing a center cap which I have found to be like rocking horse shite to replace !

She is also lowered on Tein S Tech 40mm lowering springs.

Given the cars age the body work is in very good condition, it unfortunately has the usual stone chips on the bonnet and on one the wings however the worst point would be a slight scuff on the corner of the front bumper on the passenger side. This would be easily covered by the OEM front splitter.

The engine and gearbox are still running well, given the car was owned and appreciated by a forum member and not dogged within inches of its life and capability ! The car has also been recently serviced last weekend with fresh oil, filter and fluids. I have also found that I have nearly all the receipts for every bottle of oil & filter as well as other bits n pieces purchased for the car since ownership !

Price and price conditions: £2500 o.n.v.o

Extra Info: Full years N.I MOT ( as of 13/04/12) and four months road TAX

Pictures: SAM_0199.jpg

SAM_0201.jpg

SAM_0208.jpg

SAM_0204.jpg

Video: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSq--AZzjSA

Contact Details: PM via UKSC , if anyones genuinely interested I'll give further contact info !