* White Toyota Starlet Sportif For Sale

Welcome to the sale of my 1996 Toyota Starlet White 1.3 Sportif (3 Door, No Assisted Steering)

IMG_0483.jpg

I have owned the starlet for two years now and it is sadly time to sell, currently I am studying in London and it's not worth paying the insurance just for when I come home.

- The car has only done 54,000 miles.

- It has had two owners, one being me.

- Has a full service history, up until two years ago, when I bought it and serviced it myself.

- At the moment there is no tax on the car and has been declared off the road for the past few weeks.

- MOT is at the beginning of September.

During the two years, it has been great, I have honestly not had a single problem, apart from when it failed the MOT in September 2011 due to a leaking shock absorber, a new one was fitted and it passed. A new battery has very recently been fitted, due to the old one being a bit weak in the past.

The body work is okay, at the end of the day, it is 17 year old car and there are obviously dents and scratches in places, but the paintwork is good with no rust. A year ago, I did unfortunately catch the side of the car on my gate post, this caused damage to the passenger's back wing. I knocked it out and filled it myself, the job is good, you wouldn't notice upon first glance but if you look carefully you will, mostly where the bump strip should be.

When I bought the car it came with 15" fox alloy's, I kept them on as i thought they look quite good, however one of the back alloys is buckled. All four tyres have good tread, front two are Yokohama S-Drives, not sure about the rear.

The only modifications I have done are:

Take off the bump strips.

Replace amber indicator lenses with clear ones.

Put on a TTE spoiler on the back.

These are only small things, but all have a massive improvement on the look of the car.

The interior is okay, when i bought the car it had a cigarette burn on the drivers seat and one on rear seat, not sure if the car was regularly smoked in prior to me buying it but I am a non-smoker and it has been smoke free for the two years now. I removed the original radio and put in a sony bluetooth headunit, replaced the front speakers and added speakers to the parcel shelf. The headunit really suits the car and the parcel shelf speakers are very subtle.

The car is fantastic and has been a pleasure to own. It is a perfect first car, very nippy and extremely fun to drive.

I have been very honest and want a good deal for me and the buyer, I have said £700 but willing to offers and would appreciate anyones opinion on what the car is worth. I am in London for the next three weeks and won't be able to sell until I am home, putting it on here early to see if anybody is interested. Viewing is more than welcome, but again, not until I am back in Blackpool in three weeks time.

Price: £700 but welcome to offers.

Contact Details: 07535689207, please send a text and i will reply, don't answer to unknown numbers.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only.

Edited by jamesb24
  • 2 months later...