Guest Enzo

welcome to uksc buddy, seen uve been a member here for a while but never posted.

pretty simple really, just undo the few screws that holds teh bottom of the dash on, from there you can see that each speaker is held on with two screws

Welcome.

As Enzo said it is pretty simple really It's the light coloured part of dash at the bottom. Your right in wanting to change them as the standard one are poop.I could create a better sound with my teeth than them speakers!!!!! I just put some Pioneer ones in there that were the same size and a sub for the bass.

If you want any help with anything just ask.

hey guys thanks for the info!!! im gona try it once im out of uni! oh ye Bourkey are u from failsworth???

Im not from failsworth but i used to work there. Ive a friend that still works in failsworth so im in an out of the area all the time. Why have you spotted me cruising by????

Im not from failsworth but i used to work there. Ive a friend that still works in failsworth so im in an out of the area all the time. Why have you spotted me cruising by????

yes u was at morrisons reving your car!!! your Matts mate ryt! your exhaust is awsome!!! ye n I've changed da speakers! only tuk me bout half n hour! Matt was da one hu said it was a doddle to change em! anyways thanks for the info!

yes u was at morrisons reving your car!!! your Matts mate ryt! your exhaust is awsome!!! ye n I've changed da speakers! only tuk me bout half n hour! Matt was da one hu said it was a doddle to change em! anyways thanks for the info!

I take it he told you about this club!!! And i was not revving i was just checking my accelerator was working. :lol:^_^^_^:ph34r:. I take it yours is the white one Starlet?

If you need any help with anything just get Matt to give me a shout with what you want or ask on here. You can find pretty much everything you need on here though. :lol: