My oil seals have given up so need a replacement. Must have good oil seals and minimal or no shaft play, cracks in wastegate are fine as long as it holds boost.

Was rebuilt and converted to hybrid in 2006 i have reciept at £600+ and it is turbo dynamic ltd one and it oil seals are okay not leaking just little shaft play. 115 will get you genuine gaskets too brand new turbo to mani and turbi to downpipe

Just bought new gaskets when I fitted my WEPR mani a month or 2 ago. Is it a direct replacement for my ct9 or will I need anything different like water lines oil line etc? is tge shaft play side to side or in and out and also how many mm roughly would you say it is? Thanks.

Ok sounds good. do you know inlet size (so I can order silicone hose) and also how long ago was it taken off and why? could send payment through paypal tomorrow

Ok no bother. as long as there is no smoke at all from it and very little shaft play then I will take it. Does it have an adjustable actuator on it? If you send a £80 request to steve198946@googlemail.com I will pay it tomorrow after work just write a note with what the request is for plz to keep me right.

Ok pretty sure I'm getting this turbo now and as hawwy said the oil and water lines are the same as the standard ct9 but just wanting to make 100% sure that the intercooler pipe and decat/exhaust will fit onto it no bother aswell? Also how easy will it be to fit my forge actuator onto this? Thanks to anyone who replies.