Is there any blanking plate that can be used to seal up were the factory fitted bov went ??? i have a baileys bov and im guessing that it means leaving the resurculating one in do you have to cap it off ??? im new to turbo engines so im not 100% sure what to do any pictures or advice would be great ;)

Many thanks Andrew

Guest Enzo

i mind street racer getting a blanking plate off of ebay to blank off where the standard plate is,

im not or you could fab one up yourslef ;)

hows the new car anyways??

i mind street racer getting a blanking plate off of ebay to blank off where the standard plate is,

im not or you could fab one up yourslef ;)

hows the new car anyways??

The cars good mate the exhaust in the mid section is blowing so ive got to replace it with a toyota gen part as the mock ups dont have the flexi pipe in it :lol: £120 from toyota with discount tho ;) . So i can get a blanking off plate on ebay ??? then?

Andrew

The cars good mate the exhaust in the mid section is blowing so ive got to replace it with a toyota gen part as the mock ups dont have the flexi pipe in it ;) £120 from toyota with discount tho ;) . So i can get a blanking off plate on ebay ??? then?

Andrew

P.s had a search couldnt see anything mind you wasnt really sure what to put in ???

Guest Enzo

sorry mate ive not seen it either after searching, i mind streetracerstarlet bought one off there, you could try fabricating one from scratch mate,

have you thought about getting an exhuast shop to knock you up a center section, might work out cheaper bro

sorry mate ive not seen it either after searching, i mind streetracerstarlet bought one off there, you could try fabricating one from scratch mate,

have you thought about getting an exhuast shop to knock you up a center section, might work out cheaper bro

Tryed it mate there all well fffffffffffffffffff (thats the expensive noise) ;) There guys in the parts department do alot of work for turbofit in mk and the supra forum because its like the lengh of the car or just replacing the box its still around £100 if i was going to get an exhaust shop to do it. Ive pm'ed glanza ragger to i noticed that he has one. Also ive been looking around and i lot of people seen to by pass the restriction in 1st and 2nd gear and theres alot of mixed veiws is this safe??? got a few plans for the engine bay tho orders a samco kit for the rad and all replacment pipes for the fmic as they had pariched.

Andrew

Guest Enzo

yea bypassing the restriction in first and second is safe in every way, if you think about it its only there to aid traction in poor condtions for the domestic market,

the earlier ep82s did not ahve this restriction so form your own opinions from that

yea bypassing the restriction in first and second is safe in every way, if you think about it its only there to aid traction in poor condtions for the domestic market,

the earlier ep82s did not ahve this restriction so form your own opinions from that

There was a pic some where on here think it was glanza ragger ?? showing you what to do