mk1 eunos for sale & gen 2 nissan cube

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions:

mx5 £2000 ono cube £3000 firm

Extra Info:

Pictures:

below but can take many on request or better still you can drive or veiw on request :)

Contact Details:

phone jason 07703 924329 or jaybudd@hotmail.co.uk or via pm

southampton

First off sorry for the poor quality pics they are all pics ive taken off my iphone but i can get more on request and will upload better quality this weekend.

Right i am selling both of my cars due to buying a house first up is my mk1 mx5

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

ok so from above you can see it had a lick of paint before i got it but the sills were not treated too good so i have litteraly just had them done by doctor mx5 so as far as the exterior goes its in pretty good condition there is one chip on the boot lid but this has not bothered me as i had planned to cover it up with a vindi spoiler. The interior is in fair condition also i will list some of the key info below.

M.O.T 12-6-12

TAX 30-11-12

boot lid replaced with the uk lid ( no brake light )

new raceland coilovers ( not fitted and come with used top mounts )

topspeed exhaust + decat ( used and not fitted )

advan SA3R wheels freshly refurbed in sparkle black 16x7 4x100 et 38 ( 99% sure on the offset )

6 month old mohair roof

momo steering wheel

loads of history old m.o.t's ect

im asking £2000 for the car and the unfitted parts ono

NIssan Cube

well this little beaut is my daily ride and i love it its in air blue and comes with the micra 1.4 auto engine and box drives sweet and its pretty good on fuel also as a bonus its mega cheap to insure and is cheap tax.

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

i know most people say " real head turner " and i hate to see that in an add but people do tend to stop and stare and now and then laugh but i love this thing and wish i didnt have to sell sad.png

the inisde and outside are in fair condition it has 5 seats more cubby holes than needed drinks holders everywhere and 2 armrests wink.png

lowered 50mm

Tax 30-09-11

M.O.T ( unsure but will check )

63,000 most were km's so very low millage

its all electric, mirrors, windows ect

the old bad point to mention would be the air con pump bearing has just gone cheap to get hold of and only requires the wheel off to replace the car is basically a nisan micra k12 so parts are easy to come by

im asking £3000 firm pretty damn cheap compared to others

please pm me with any offers or info both cars are located in southampton

Thanks Jason