Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 Import 1994 - Now with Advans

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £3400 OVNO Cash on collection, or a swap with a Glanza or GT depending on condition/spec etc cash can go either way.

Extra Info: For Sale Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 1994 Import Model. Mileage is 155544KMs which is 96,650 miles which will go up slightly as the car is used daily. Tax till end of July and MOT till 20th August. First registered in the UK on 17/08/2005 and all bar one MOT test certificates are present to prove this and back up the mileage. I am the third UK Owner. V5 is present and in my name.

Reason for sale is that I am looking for something different, I generally only keep my cars for a few months at a time. I have had Glanzas and GTs before and would be willing to do a deal with one.

I have an extensive folder of history and receipts for this car, the previous owner was a mechanic and I am very into my cars so this has been very well looked after. Upon purchasing the car I had a full service carried out and it has just last week had an oil & filter change when the cam end seals, crank seal, oil pump seals, cambelt, tensioner and waterpump were changed (I have a receipt of £663 for this work). Also just had new rear discs and pads fitted last week.

There is no turbo smoke, no hesitation, no knocking or any other noise or problems with the car.

Factory spec list includes:

4 wheel drive

4 pot front brakes, 2 pot rear

ABS

Front and Rear Strut Braces

Front fog lights

Power steering

Electric windows & mirrors

Air conditioning

Central locking

Electric aerial

Factory extras fitted to this car include 8 way stereo speaker upgrade, electric tilt and slide sunroof, rear window spoiler, WRC bonnet spoiler and Hypersport floor mats.

Spare wheel is present and in good condition. Required rear fog light has been incorporated into the rear light cluster.

A Clifford CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser is fitted which has two fobs and I have three keys for the car.

As previously mentioned the last owner was a mechanic and within the last two years the car has had new front discs, front and rear shocks, thermostat, fuel filter, CV Boots, radiator, Chargecooler pump, distributor cap & rotor arm, clutch and cambelt. (Cambelt changed at 145118). I have receipts for the parts, but not the labour as all work was undertaken by him.

I do have receipts for both lower arms being replaced and the rest of the 'Super Strut' suspension is in good condition. Rear diff mount has been changed also.

Whilst I have owned the car I have had the following changed: crush tubes, spark plugs, oil filter, gearbox oil, PCV valve & vacum pipe, rocker cover gasket, cambelt, water pump, cam end seals, oil pump seals and crank seal.

The list of aftermarket parts currently fitted is extensive and £1000's have been spent getting it to this stage:

Engine

Blitz SUS Power Induction Filter

Blitz Dump Valve

Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust

JSP Downpipe support bracket

Decat Pipe (Original CAT will be supplied for MOT)

JSP Ventilation relocation kit (fitted to inlet plenum)

Forge Actuator

Walboro Fuel Pump

Greddy Fuel Cut Defender

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

Blitz Chargecooler cap

HKT Rad Cap

Silicone Radiator Hoses (top and bottom)

Samco induction pipe

HEL braided clutch line

Chassis

TRD Front top mounts

Tein S Tech Lowering Springs

Whiteline Adjustable Rear ARB

JSP Uprated Crush Tubes

JSP poly gear linkage bush kit

Factory option Advans RC Dirt and Trial 16 Inch alloys in black in perfect condition with brand new Falken tyres

3mm rear spacers

Exterior

TRD front spats

TRD side skirts

TRD rear spats

Xenon Lights

Interior

Clifford 950 CAT1 Alarm/Immobiliser (With installation certificate for insurance purposes)

Kenwood Double Din headunit (radio band expander for receiving UK radio stations has been fitted)

Alpine Front lower speakers

Apexi AVCR (Set to 1.0 BAR)

Depo Racing Oil Temp and Oil Pressure gauges

TRD Gear Knob

Nardi Steering Wheel on aftermarket boss

TRD Horn Button

Alloy Pedal covers

I also have a a bung for the exhaust, heat wrap tape that I didn't get round to fitting and a couple of other bits that I will include with the sale.

Being totally honest there are a few bad points, almost every car has them. These aren't anything major and is mostly cosmetic. There are a few age related marks on the paintwork, it's not perfect but there isn't any major dents or accident damage (most importantly no rusty arches) but there is some bubbling on the bonnet, which is a common problem and a crack in the rear driver side spat. The interior has a couple of marks but the seat bolsters haven't collapsed and everything works as it should. Sometimes first gear can be a bit stiff to engage but once warmed up works fine.

Pictures:

2012-05-31075046.jpg

2012-04-21104841.jpg

2012-04-21104820.jpg

2012-04-21104911.jpg

2012-04-21104859.jpg

2012-04-21104923.jpg

2012-04-21104917.jpg

2012-04-21105016.jpg

2012-04-21103638.jpg

2012-04-21103830.jpg

Contact Details: PM or reply to thread