What boost are you running? Mines meant to be running at 0.9, or the HKS FCD Is set to 0.9 - Aparntly I have a HKS Ecu..

What boost are you running? Mines meant to be running at 0.9, or the HKS FCD Is set to 0.9 - Aparntly I have a HKS Ecu..

Since ive taken off my Dump valve and tied a knot in the vac hose its running about 0.6 - 0.7, Was before tho at 0.9.. Yeah I drive to work everyday mate - Pop round wenever! Come down Saturday if you want mate, It'll only be me and my mate doing our cars at his garage!

depends what time your doing it mate as ive got work at 4pm saturday if your starting in the morning ill pop down you should un tie that vac and put a bolt in it mate any idea why there is a plug not going to anything by your oil filler cap surely that should be connected to something lol

Be starting it early mate - Yeah I didnt have a bolt lol else I would of. Plus it blanks the old dv off...Umm I dont no but that goes into the hi/low boost setting plug...

Lol - I did it at home! Yeah sweet - Ive pretty much gathered what goes where, Only thing im abit unclear on is the vac hoses and bridging the plug for aircon, Dont understand what it means by bridging it!