i am lookin for around 200bhp out of my ep82 and i have chose the td04 for my turbo i just want to know how i can get 1 and what i need to put it on my starlet like exhaust manifold etc is the gt25 a better choice then the td04.

Guest Enzo

for200bhp you could manage that at the fly on your ct9 mate, a tdo4 with the right mods would get you closer to240bhp

try serching some of the subaru forums for people that discard these oe fitment turbos for bigger ones.

bang for buck you cant go wrong with a td04 but the same flange a whole heap of td series turbos fit along with the ballbearing vf series turbos

hsanyone seena vf35 from a forrester before aparetly the tinyest but hve never herd of anyoe withthi

check the article on all the turbos

http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_2683/article.html

This article is really interesting, even for people like me who aren't terribly in the know

when it comes to the extreme technicalities of turbos.

I'm keen on seeing a 4efte with a vf35 running 16-20psi they are apparently a very responsive unit.

probably comparable to garretts gt2071 (incidently another unit designed for the 1.3 size ive never seen on an ep- pobably zero lag)

Guest Enzo

soe one can correct the bits i miss but

larger injectors to utilise the turbo fully

uprated fual pump walbro or supra

fualling - emange is the most effective i can think of

manfiold

downpipe

actuater

front mount

exhaust

ive missed few bits out but thats a start